Italian Breakfast Potato Bake
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 12 m servings 407
Original recipe yields 9 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with 1 teaspoon butter.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add sausage, onion, and mushrooms; cook and stir until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Add spinach and garlic; cook and stir until spinach is wilted, about 2 minutes. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Combine remaining 7 tablespoons butter and water in a large saucepan; bring to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until fork-tender, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Whisk eggs, sour cream, and parsley together in a large bowl. Fold in sausage mixture, potatoes, and Cheddar cheese. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and black pepper. Turn out into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Scatter goat cheese on top. Slice into 9 pieces.
You might also like
Per Serving: 407 calories; 28.1 22.5 17.5 237 635 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1