Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients42 m servings 286
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over medium; cook and stir garlic until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Place potatoes in a microwave-safe bowl; add 1 tablespoon olive oil and toss to coat. Heat in the microwave until potatoes are tender enough to easily poke with a fork, about 6 minutes. Cool until easily handled.
- Slice potatoes in half and scoop filling into a bowl. Set potato skins aside.
- Mash garlic, potato filling, Gouda cheese, onion powder, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Fill potato skins with potato mixture and sandwich the potato halves together. Wrap a bacon slice around each filled potato and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bacon is cooked and crisp, 15 to 20 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 286 calories; 15.4 25.2 12.5 36 484 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4