Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 309 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place white potato slices on a baking sheet and drizzle olive oil over each; season with garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Roast in the preheated oven until tender, about 30 minutes.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels and crumble.
- Place russet potatoes into a large pot and cover with chicken broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain.
- Mash boiled russet potatoes with butter in a bowl until evenly mixed; mix in crumbled bacon, Cheddar cheese, and milk. Transfer mashed potato mixture to a piping bag with a large star tip or plastic bag with a corner snipped. Pipe mashed potato mixture onto each roasted potato slice and top with chives.
Per Serving: 309 calories; 21 g fat; 24.3 g carbohydrates; 6.9 g protein; 54 mg cholesterol; 623 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1