Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 398 cals
Original recipe yields 9 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8x8x2-inch baking pan with Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil.
- Whisk together flour and baking powder.
- Combine brown sugar and butter in a large bowl. Mix until fully incorporated. Add egg, vanilla and flour mixture and continue mixing until fully incorporated. Fold in the chocolate chips and cranberries.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until edges are firm and starting to pull away from sides of the pan.
- Cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes before serving.
- Reynolds Kitchens Tips:
- Line baking pan with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil for to keep brownies from sticking!
Per Serving: 398 calories; 18 g fat; 56.8 g carbohydrates; 4 g protein; 52 mg cholesterol; 162 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1