Ingredients48 m servings 146 cals
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with non-stick aluminum foil.
- Combine potatoes, mushrooms, onion, red bell pepper, garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a large bowl until evenly coated. Spread potato mixture onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove baking sheet from oven, stir potato mixture, and continue roasting until potatoes are crisp, about 20 minutes more.
- Place prosciutto in a skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir until slightly crisp, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer prosciutto to a cutting board and chop.
- Top potato mixture with prosciutto, basil, parsley, and Parmesan cheese.
Per Serving: 146 calories; 7.5 g fat; 15.9 g carbohydrates; 4.6 g protein; 8 mg cholesterol; 225 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I love that this recipe uses fresh herbs and veggies. The flavors blend beautifully. I subbed kalamata olives for the proscuitto to make it a meatless dish. I would definitely make again, either...
So good! I made as directed, but I used my counter top infrared oven to cook this dish. It really helped to crisp up the potatoes nicely and keep their beautiful, vibrant colors. The purple pota...
Yum! Did make a couple of adjustments but that was just to leave out the bell pepper as I am not a fan of it. Tasted great with the salsa chicken I had made, and the best part was re-heating the...