Green Tomato Soup
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 6 m servings 224 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Combine 1/4 cup water and green onions in a blender; blend on the "Grate" setting.
- Heat olive oil in 5-quart stockpot over medium heat. Pour in green onions. Cook and stir until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Combine 1/4 cup water and green tomatoes in a blender; blend on the "Grate" setting. Measure out 7 cups into the pot. Stir in chicken soup base, salt, pepper, and garlic. Pour in Chardonnay wine.
- Heat remaining 1/2 cup water and cream in a saucepan over a medium heat, about 5 minutes. Add instant mashed potatoes; cook, stirring constantly, until potatoes have a loose consistency.
- Stir potatoes into the stockpot. Cover soup and simmer, stirring frequently, until flavors combine, about 45 minutes.
Per Serving: 224 calories; 13.4 g fat; 21.8 g carbohydrates; 5.1 g protein; 34 mg cholesterol; 906 mg sodium. Full nutrition