Kale, Avocado, and Black Bean Salad
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients28 m servings 320 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Whisk olive oil, lime juice, jalapeno pepper, honey, cumin, coriander, and sea salt together in a bowl until dressing is smooth.
- Place kale in a bowl and sprinkle sea salt over kale. Massage salt into the kale until leaves are darker in color and fragrant. Drizzle enough dressing over kale to lightly coat. Gently fold in black beans, avocado, and feta cheese.
- Place pecans into a skillet and sprinkle sugar and 1/8 teaspoon salt over pecans; cook and stir over medium-low heat until fragrant and sugar is dissolved, 3 to 5 minutes. Cool pecans and chop.
- Distribute salad among serving bowls and top with toasted pecans and cilantro.
- Cook's Note:
- I like to add the sugar and salt to the pecans while toasting, but if you want to make it even healthier you can toast them dry.
Per Serving: 320 calories; 21.8 g fat; 23.8 g carbohydrates; 10.2 g protein; 17 mg cholesterol; 752 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1