Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 703 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine butternut squash, onion, cashews in a large baking dish or on a baking sheet. Add olive oil, salt, and pepper; toss to coat. Spread into a single layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until squash is browned and tender, about 30 minutes.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir sage and garlic until sage is wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain and return spaghetti to the pot. Stir sage-butter mixture into spaghetti until coated; carefully fold in roasted squash mixture and Parmesan cheese.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute almonds or pumpkin seeds for the cashews, if desired. Substitute any strong cheese for the Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Per Serving: 703 calories; 34.8 g fat; 88.3 g carbohydrates; 20.6 g protein; 39 mg cholesterol; 509 mg sodium. Full nutrition