Butternut Squash Chicken Street Tacos
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 20 m servings 269
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Combine chicken thighs, butternut squash, onion, chicken stock, paprika, garlic, salt, marjoram, onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, and pepper in an enameled cast iron Dutch oven. Pour tomatoes on top.
- Bake, covered, in the preheated oven until chicken is tender, about 1 hour 30 minutes. Uncover and continue baking until most of the butternut squash has melted into the sauce, about 30 minutes more. Shred chicken with 2 forks.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute 1 teaspoon dried thyme for the marjoram if desired.
- You can make this in a slow cooker too; cook on Low for 6 to 7 hours.
Per Serving: 269 calories; 8.2 27.2 22.8 68 1519 Full nutrition