Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients37 m servings 234
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch tart)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease the bottom of tart pan with a removable bottom and line with parchment paper.
- Mix almond meal, oat flour, and baking powder together in a bowl.
- Whisk egg, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla extract, salt, and almond extract together in another bowl. Fold in almond meal mixture to form a sticky dough.
- Press dough into the prepared tart pan. Arrange pears on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 22 to 25 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 234 calories; 14 24 5.6 23 102 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Quite delicious. The crust is more like a batter, so it is easier to spread it with a wet rubber scraper than able to be pressed into the tart pan. I used a 9" pan. There is a strong taste of ma...