Paleo Peach Crisp with Coconut and Slivered Almonds
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients37 m servings 630
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place peach slices in a baking dish.
- Thaw peaches in the preheating oven, about 5 minutes. Break apart and spread evenly in the baking dish. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon sugar on top.
- Combine remaining 1 tablespoon coconut sugar, almond flour, coconut flakes, baking powder, and salt in a food processor; pulse about 5 times until mixed. Add butter and vanilla extract; pulse a few more times until crumbly. Pour over peaches.
- Scatter slivered almonds over flour mixture. Drizzle coconut oil on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 22 to 25 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 630 calories; 46.2 48.3 12.9 23 356 Full nutrition