Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 360
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 cups)
- Cook rice according to package directions; let cool.
- Place cooled rice, chicken, spinach, tomatoes, artichokes, cheese, and lemon zest in a large bowl, toss to combine.
- Whisk lemon juice, garlic, and olive oil together in a mixing bowl. Pour over rice mixture; toss to combine.
- Cook's Note:
- One of my favorite Italian meals is lemon pasta. I just love the crisp and refreshing taste of it. It's super easy to make and it's versatile in that it's delicious with either chicken or shrimp. I love that it's nutritious too.
- Can also be covered and refrigerated, if making ahead.
- This dish gets better when refrigerated for a few hours to allow flavors to come together.
Per Serving: 360 calories; 13.9 15.2 26 57 217 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1