Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients28 m servings 378 cals
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 omelet)
- Grease a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir until slightly softened, about 2 minutes. Add artichoke hearts and cook until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in spinach and tomatoes; cook until spinach is wilted, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
- Whisk eggs, water, and pepper together in a bowl.
- Wipe out skillet; spray with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Pour in egg mixture; cook until mostly set, about 3 minutes. Gently push cooked edges into the center; tilt skillet so uncooked eggs flow underneath. Cook until set, 2 to 4 minutes. Spoon spinach mixture over 1 side of the omelet. Fold in half and serve.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use fresh or canned plum tomatoes as preferred.
- Substitute 3/4 cup egg white substitute for the eggs if desired.
Per Serving: 378 calories; 21.3 g fat; 17.9 g carbohydrates; 33.7 g protein; 744 mg cholesterol; 530 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I've been looking for a good omelet recipe that uses spinach. Thank you!