Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 376
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 8-inch square pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch baking pan.
- Beat egg whites in a bowl until soft peaks form.
- Stir bread mix (not including cinnamon sugar packet), water, vegetable oil, and egg yolk together in a bowl until batter is just mixed; fold in egg whites.
- Beat pumpkin puree, cream cheese, white sugar, cinnamon, vanilla extract, baking soda, and baking powder together in a separate bowl.
- Pour half of the batter into the prepared pan; swirl in the pumpkin mixture. Pour remaining batter over pumpkin layer; top with cinnamon sugar packet from bread mix.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 25 to 35 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 376 calories; 15.5 54.7 3.9 33 500 Full nutrition