Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 387 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch baking pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix pumpkin, heavy cream, and eggs together in a large bowl. Add 1 cup white sugar, brown sugar, 1 tablespoon flour, cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon salt, ginger, cloves, and nutmeg; mix well.
- Pour 1/2 cup melted butter into a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Mix 1 cup flour, milk, 3/4 cup white sugar, baking powder, vanilla extract, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a bowl until just combined. Pour over melted butter in the pan. Spoon pumpkin filling evenly on top. Dot with 1 tablespoon butter; sprinkle 2 tablespoons sugar on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 1 hour.
- Cook's Note:
- Use canned pumpkin if preferred. Substitute butternut squash for the pumpkin if desired.
Per Serving: 387 calories; 17.5 g fat; 55.9 g carbohydrates; 4.1 g protein; 83 mg cholesterol; 451 mg sodium. Full nutrition