Ingredients1 h servings 247
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Set a wire rack on top of a baking sheet.
- Mix cream cheese, green onion, jalapeno pepper, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
- Pound chicken tenders into a rectangular shape with the flat side of a meat tenderizer. Place 3 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture in the middle of each tender; fold into a pouch.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each pouch and secure with a toothpick. Top with some pepper jelly. Arrange on the wire rack.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bacon is crisp and chicken juices run clear, about 35 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Be advised that the recipe can be very spicy if you leave the jalapeno pepper membranes intact before chopping.
Per Serving: 247 calories; 14.9 11 17 72 348 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
This dish was juicy and full of flavor. The cream cheese filling is very rich and I was surprised how full I was after eating only two (which is probably the healthy size portion). I didn't ha...
I will make these again very soon and purchase the pepper jelly that I didn't happen to have on hand. The only thing I did was to use shishito peppers rather than jalapenos, but that was a mino...
The family loved them. I followed the directions as it was written because it was the first time making them.
I've found that pickled jalapeños work better than fresh. Also my version would put a small taste of BBQ sauce on the chicken followed by a sprinkle of brown sugar replacing the pepper jelly.
These were a great change!! I didn't have any jalapeños but I had Philadelphia spicy jalapeño spread and used it instead and it worked great!
I do not cook often and this was the first time I ever tried making stuffed chicken and I have to say I'm proud of myself! :) I didn't have fresh, so I used canned and it came out pretty good bu...
I didn't use any jalapeno because my husband hates them. This recipe still came out wonderful.
Didn't have the pepper jelly but followed the recipe otherwise and it was a huge hit