Iced Nutella® Bombs
1 made it | 0 reviews |
"Easy dessert when you don't have anything else! My 92-year-old grandmother loves Toaster Strudel® but doesn't eat the icing packets, so what does one do with 100 icing packets? Ice whatever you can think of! This is sooo easy! I didn't get an after photo because they were gone so fast!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 35
Original recipe yields 40 servings (40 small servings)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Cut biscuits into quarters and flatten each piece with your fist. Arrange in 2 mini muffin tins.
- Spoon 1/4 teaspoon chocolate-hazelnut spread into the center of each piece; pinch up the edges to seal.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Drizzle icing on top.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Top with cinnamon sugar or make your own icing out of confectioners' sugar, milk, and vanilla extract.
Per Serving: 35 calories; 1.6 4.8 0.6 < 1 74 Full nutrition