Iced Nutella® Bombs
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 35 cals
Original recipe yields 40 servings (40 small servings)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Cut biscuits into quarters and flatten each piece with your fist. Arrange in 2 mini muffin tins.
- Spoon 1/4 teaspoon chocolate-hazelnut spread into the center of each piece; pinch up the edges to seal.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Drizzle icing on top.
- Cook's Note:
- Top with cinnamon sugar or make your own icing out of confectioners' sugar, milk, and vanilla extract.
Per Serving: 35 calories; 1.6 g fat; 4.8 g carbohydrates; 0.6 g protein; < 1 mg cholesterol; 74 mg sodium. Full nutrition