Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients43 m servings 622 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat 1 1/2 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, red bell pepper, and jalapeno; cook and stir until softened, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Heat remaining 1 1/2 tablespoon oil in another skillet over medium heat. Add venison; cook and stir until lightly browned, 4 to 5 minutes. Stir in black pepper, cayenne pepper, grill seasoning, garlic salt, and Worcestershire sauce; cook until venison is browned, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Combine tomato, barbeque sauce, ketchup, tomato paste, and hot sauce in a food processor; pulse until sauce is combined.
- Combine onion mixture, venison mixture, and sauce in a saucepan. Simmer until flavors combine, 10 to 15 minutes. Divide among buns; top with Cheddar cheese.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute 2 to 3 Roma tomatoes for the vine tomato if preferred.
Per Serving: 622 calories; 33.7 g fat; 36.7 g carbohydrates; 42.3 g protein; 144 mg cholesterol; 1018 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1