Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 226
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Spread spaghetti squash and onion in a large casserole dish. Coat with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tender, about 45 minutes. Mash.
- Mix eggs, bread crumbs, heavy cream, goat cheese, feta cheese, and rosemary into the mashed mixture. Lay tomato slices on top. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and black pepper on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 45 minutes.
Per Serving: 226 calories; 16.9 12.5 7.2 75 346 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I had a truly giant spaghetti squash so I doubled everything but the onion. I didn’t bother to peel and cube the squash. I quarter it and roasted it with the skin on the scooped the squash out. ...
This was yummy! I followed the recipe's suggestions for ingredients, but saved some time by cooking the spaghetti squash in the microwave and then roasting with the onions. I made this as a Than...
I have struggled to enjoy squashes of all varieties, but often the texture gets me. Spaghetti squash is a bit different due to the strands of the squash. I am sure that the squash lover would ...