Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 226 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Spread spaghetti squash and onion in a large casserole dish. Coat with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tender, about 45 minutes. Mash.
- Mix eggs, bread crumbs, heavy cream, goat cheese, feta cheese, and rosemary into the mashed mixture. Lay tomato slices on top. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and black pepper on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 45 minutes.
Per Serving: 226 calories; 16.9 g fat; 12.5 g carbohydrates; 7.2 g protein; 75 mg cholesterol; 346 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I have struggled to enjoy squashes of all varieties, but often the texture gets me. Spaghetti squash is a bit different due to the strands of the squash. I am sure that the squash lover would ...