Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 176 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch round pan.
- Place sun-dried tomatoes into a bowl of warm water until rehydrated, about 10 minutes. Drain and chop.
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion and garlic until onion is translucent, about 10 minutes. Add spinach; cook and stir until thawed and water is evaporated, about 5 minutes. Stir in mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, and feta cheese until well mixed.
- Whisk egg whites, skim milk, salt, pepper, and basil together in a bowl until very frothy. Carefully stir spinach mixture and 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese into egg mixture. Pour into the prepared pan; top with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until frittata is set and browned on top, about 25 minutes.
Per Serving: 176 calories; 6.2 g fat; 18.3 g carbohydrates; 16.1 g protein; 10 mg cholesterol; 1146 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
So easy, delicious & nutritious...we loved it! I eyeballed the onion and sun-dried tomatoes, but they were wonderful in this. I had to cook it about 15 minutes longer than recommended, but no ...