Garlic Parmesan Hummus
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 80
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place the garlic head on a piece of aluminum foil. Drizzle olive oil over garlic and season with salt and pepper. Wrap foil around garlic to fully enclose and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until roasted and tender, about 40 minutes. Remove garlic from aluminum foil and cool for 20 minutes. Remove garlic cloves from the peels.
- Combine roasted garlic, chickpeas, tahini, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, cumin, and salt in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 80 calories; 5.4 6.2 2.2 1 122 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
1.7.17 Made exactly as written, tasted, and then tweaked to suit our tastes. The texture was way too thick, so I did add a little chicken broth to reach a smoother consistency. I felt the fla...
The roasted garlic really gave it a nice mellow flavor. I did add a little extra juice from the garbanzo beans to make it creamier.
It was very good... had to add a little more liquid but the taste as very nice.
As creamy as store bought. Instead of the oven for roasting I used a frying pan. High heat until skin is blacken, about 10 minutes