Garlic Parmesan Hummus
"This roasted Garlic Parmesan Hummus is silky smooth, the creamiest hummus you will ever have! Layered with nutty flavors and loaded with garlic and pepper this dip has a flavorful kick. Your every day hummus jazzed up that will leave you begging for more! Drizzle with a little extra olive oil, parmesan and pepper if you like before enjoying!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 80 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place the garlic head on a piece of aluminum foil. Drizzle olive oil over garlic and season with salt and pepper. Wrap foil around garlic to fully enclose and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until roasted and tender, about 40 minutes. Remove garlic from aluminum foil and cool for 20 minutes. Remove garlic cloves from the peels.
- Combine roasted garlic, chickpeas, tahini, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, cumin, and salt in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 80 calories; 5.4 g fat; 6.2 g carbohydrates; 2.2 g protein; 1 mg cholesterol; 122 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I made this recipe just like it says and it's simply fabulous. I love the texture.