Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 25 m servings 819
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 sandwiches)
- Combine wine, honey, and 4 minced garlic cloves in a bowl; add pork. Marinate pork in the refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight.
- Bring vinegar to a boil in a saucepan; add sugar and cook until dissolved, 2 to 3 minutes. Add 2 minced garlic cloves, salt, and red pepper flakes; stir until dipping sauce is evenly mixed.
- Transfer pork and marinade to a saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir until pork is cooked through, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Spoon pork mixture into French rolls and layer lettuce on top. Serve sandwiches with dipping sauce.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of dipping sauce. The actual amount of dipping sauce consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 819 calories; 9.8 160.5 20.9 42 525 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1