Ingredients1 h servings 205
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange apples in the bottom of the prepared baking dish; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Combine flour, oats, white sugar, and 1/4 cup brown sugar in a bowl; mix in 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. Stir in water and egg until smooth. Spread batter evenly over apple mixture.
- Mix remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar and remaining 1 teaspoon cinnamon together in a bowl; sprinkle over batter. Dot with butter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Wheat flour can be substituted for the all-purpose flour if desired.
Per Serving: 205 calories; 2.5 44.9 2.5 27 24 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
10.10.16 Flavor is nice, but the apples (and I did use Mcintosh) cooked to almost an applesauce consistency and were dry at 42 minutes. Followed the recipe to the letter, but I will start chec...
I used milk instead of water in the recipe. Overall my family liked but all wanted more cobbler and less apples. We sprinkled cinnamon sugar and poured milk over to eat.
Easy and delicious. I mixed sliced apples, peaches, and blueberries. I used milk in place of water, added walnuts to the batter and added a sprinkle of nutmeg and cloves.