Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 205 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange apples in the bottom of the prepared baking dish; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Combine flour, oats, white sugar, and 1/4 cup brown sugar in a bowl; mix in 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. Stir in water and egg until smooth. Spread batter evenly over apple mixture.
- Mix remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar and remaining 1 teaspoon cinnamon together in a bowl; sprinkle over batter. Dot with butter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Wheat flour can be substituted for the all-purpose flour if desired.
Per Serving: 205 calories; 2.5 g fat; 44.9 g carbohydrates; 2.5 g protein; 27 mg cholesterol; 24 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
10.10.16 Flavor is nice, but the apples (and I did use Mcintosh) cooked to almost an applesauce consistency and were dry at 42 minutes. Followed the recipe to the letter, but I will start chec...