Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 294
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil; add zucchini. Cook until tender, about 5 minutes; drain. Place in a bowl of cold water until cool, about 5 minutes; drain. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Mix 1 cup white sugar, all-purpose flour, lemon juice, apple pie spice, cream of tartar, and salt into the zucchini gently until combined. Pour batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Combine cake flour, 1/2 cup white sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Sprinkle over batter. Drizzle melted butter on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is golden brown, about 1 hour.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- A 15.25-ounce box of white cake mix can be substituted for the cake mix ingredients if desired.
Per Serving: 294 calories; 9.4 51.9 1.8 24 244 Full nutrition