Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients27 m servings 362 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add beans and water; mash until soft and heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Spread butter on baguette slices; arrange on a toaster oven tray.
- Bake in the toaster oven until golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Spread beans on top. Cover with Oaxaca cheese.
- Bake in the toaster oven until cheese is melted and lightly browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer to a serving platter. Garnish with pico de gallo.
- Cook's Note:
- Thin beans with broth instead of water if desired.
Per Serving: 362 calories; 17.8 g fat; 34.4 g carbohydrates; 16.4 g protein; 51 mg cholesterol; 747 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1