Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 448
Original recipe yields 16 servings (2 7x3-inch loaf pans)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 7x3-inch loaf pans with 2 teaspoons butter.
- Mix flour, sugar, walnuts, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger together in a large bowl. Cube 2 tablespoons butter into the bowl.
- Whisk pumpkin puree, vegetable oil, eggs, banana, and honey together in a bowl until smooth. Fold in flour mixture just until blended. Pour into the prepared loaf pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 50 to 55 minutes. Cool in the pans for 5 minutes; invert onto a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you want to top with icing, mix whipped vanilla frosting (such as Duncan Hines®) with 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree and 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt.
Per Serving: 448 calories; 19.8 64.4 5.4 52 468 Full nutrition