Ingredients9 h 55 m servings 202 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine almond milk, sugar, and arrowroot powder in a blender; blend until sugar and arrowroot are completely dissolved. Add pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and salt; blend until smooth. Pour into the pie shell. Cover edges of the pie shell with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until center is set, about 40 minutes.
- Cool pie to room temperature, about 1 hour. Refrigerate until firm, 8 hours to overnight.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute soy milk for the almond milk if desired.
Per Serving: 202 calories; 8.3 g fat; 30.8 g carbohydrates; 2.2 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 419 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Love this recipe for pumpkin pie filling! I’ve made this at least 5 times and no changes are needed to the recipe for our liking! I? use my on homemade vegan pie crust. It comes out prefect ever...
I followed the recipe and it did not come out right I cook for an hour and a half
It's hard to do pumpkin pie without milk or eggs. So kudos to this recipe for attempting it. The pie definitely didn't cook in the time frame suggested; I kept watching it and protected my crust...