Ingredients9 h 55 m servings 202
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine almond milk, sugar, and arrowroot powder in a blender; blend until sugar and arrowroot are completely dissolved. Add pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and salt; blend until smooth. Pour into the pie shell. Cover edges of the pie shell with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until center is set, about 40 minutes.
- Cool pie to room temperature, about 1 hour. Refrigerate until firm, 8 hours to overnight.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute soy milk for the almond milk if desired.
Per Serving: 202 calories; 8.3 30.8 2.2 0 419 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Love this recipe for pumpkin pie filling! I’ve made this at least 5 times and no changes are needed to the recipe for our liking! I? use my on homemade vegan pie crust. It comes out prefect ever...
This was an easy pie to make - especially as it is done in a blender. I didn't have arrowroot so used tapioca starch and quite a bit more cinnamon. I was concerned as they only filled my pie c...
I followed the recipe and it did not come out right I cook for an hour and a half