Ingredients25 m servings 300
- Pour popcorn into a large bowl.
- Combine brown sugar, condensed milk, corn syrup, butter, and vanilla extract in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring often, until a candy thermometer reads 234 degrees F (112 degrees C), about 5 minutes. Pour over popcorn; stir to coat evenly.
- Scoop some of the popcorn mixture onto a piece of plastic wrap. Gather and twist the plastic wrap to shape into a ball. Place popcorn ball on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper; repeat with remaining mixture. Let cool until set, about 5 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute margarine for the butter if desired.
- Substitute air-popped popcorn for the microwaved variety if desired.
Per Serving: 300 calories; 11.1 49.5 3.3 16 244 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
After reading the reviews, I decided to start with 2 bags of popcorn instead of 3 and that was the right move. As written I do not feel there would have been enough caramel to cover 3 bags of po...
I made these popcorn balls! There delicious! They just are not sticking together... I can feel them in the plastic wrap and they are not stuck togethor. I've waited two days now?