Halloween Salad Bar
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 388
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Place lettuce, Cheddar cheese, croutons, almonds, carrots, and olives into individual bowls.
- Pour ranch dressing into a bowl; stir in food coloring.
- Write names onto sticky notes, such as "graveyard weeds" for lettuce, "troll hair" for Cheddar cheese, "gravestones" for croutons, "dragon claws" for almonds, "headless horseman slices" for carrots, "witch eyes" for olives, and "black lagoon slime" for dressing. Label bowls with sticky notes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Green olives can be substituted for the black olives if desired. Leave green olives whole, and give them a spooky name.
- Any variety of white salad dressing can be substituted for the ranch dressing.
Per Serving: 388 calories; 34.9 10.6 9.8 31 659 Full nutrition