Leftover Halloween Candy Cookies
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 115
Original recipe yields 36 servings (36 cookies)
- Melt candy bars, sugar, and butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat and cool slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Beat in eggs, one at at time, until smooth. Mix in flour and baking soda to create a sticky dough.
- Chill dough in the refrigerator until it can be easily scooped, about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Roll 1 1/2 teaspoonful of dough into balls. Place onto prepared baking sheets 1 inch apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven until brown and fluffy, 10 to 12 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- More chopped candy can be added to the batter in step 2 if desired.
- If the dough is too hard after being refrigerated, let thaw until workable. If your dough is too cold, the cookie won't spread enough and you'll need to flatten the balls before baking.
- These are soft, chewy cookies. If you want cakey cookies, chill dough longer and bake for less time so that the cookies won't spread as much while baking.
Per Serving: 115 calories; 5.2 16 1.5 19 61 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
While leftover Halloween candy doesn't tend to be a normal occurrence in our house, I can imagine wanting to look for a way to use it up should the situation arise. I made these cookies with Ki...