Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 100 cals
Original recipe yields 48 servings (4 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix butter, brown sugar, and white sugar together in a bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until smooth.
- Combine flour and baking powder in a bowl. Mix gradually into the butter mixture. Beat in vanilla extract until mixed. Fold in candy a little at a time.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto 2 baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are golden, about 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 100 calories; 5.1 g fat; 12.8 g carbohydrates; 1.1 g protein; 19 mg cholesterol; 57 mg sodium. Full nutrition