Soy, Garlic, and Chile Zoodles
"Spiralizers are the new thing, and it's amazing how easily you can whip up a low-carb meal. This takes around 30 minutes from fridge to table! You will need a spiralizer or pre-spiralized courgette. Enjoy your low-carb, highly nutritious, and extremely colorful meal! Chia seeds and poached eggs can be used for garnish."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients36 m servings 163 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Cut zucchini into spiral shapes with a spiralizer.
- Heat coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat. Mix in chile pepper and garlic; cook and stir until fragrant, 3 to 5 minutes. Add turkey; cook, flipping once, until turkey is pale, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Mix green beans, bell pepper, and soy sauce into the skillet. Cook until turkey is longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Mix in zucchini; cook, stirring constantly, until just softened, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- I used turkey breast but pretty much any meat will work here, and it also gives great freedom with what vegetables you want to add.
Per Serving: 163 calories; 7.3 g fat; 8.5 g carbohydrates; 16.9 g protein; 36 mg cholesterol; 718 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1