Spaghetti Squash and Feta Cheese Casserole
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"I needed a way to jazz up some spaghetti squash when I was running out of marinara sauce and just started pulling stuff out of the fridge. It came out great. The amounts are approximate and you can adjust to suit your own style/taste. Garlic and olives would probably be great in this too, even capers. What the heck, throw it all in."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 10 m servings 111
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place squash face down in a baking pan; pour in water to 1/2 inch.
- Bake in the preheated oven until interior can be easily pierced with a fork, about 1 hour. Cool until easily handled, about 15 minutes.
- Scrape squash flesh into spaghetti strands with a spoon; place into a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread squash, tomatoes, onion, feta cheese, spinach, and spaghetti sauce in 3 even layers in a casserole dish. Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until Parmesan cheese is melted and bubbly, 30 minutes to 1 hour.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- The squash can be cooked in the microwave for 12 minutes instead of the oven if desired.
- You may choose to refrigerate the spaghetti squash strands, 8 hours to overnight, before proceeding with the recipe.
Per Serving: 111 calories; 5.8 10 5.5 18 397 Full nutrition