Lemon and Tomato Fish Stew
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 445
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring water and brown rice to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until rice is tender and liquid has been absorbed, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Heat oil in a deep skillet over high heat. Add onion, celery, and garlic; cook and stir until edges of the onion are browned, about 5 minutes. Mix in chile pepper, tomato, and tomato paste; cook, stirring constantly, until softened, about 1 minute.
- Stir chicken broth, white wine, and bay leaves into the skillet; simmer until stew is evenly warmed, about 5 minutes.
- Melt butter in a pot over medium heat. Add salmon; season with salt and pepper. Cook, flipping once, until salmon flakes easily with a fork, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Separate into small pieces.
- Stir sour cream and lemon juice into the stew; pour stew over salmon. Remove bay leaves. Add green onions.
- Divide brown rice evenly between 4 bowls; ladle stew over rice.
Per Serving: 445 calories; 17.6 48.1 18.8 41 402 Full nutrition