Ingredients1 h servings 821
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 9x13-inch pan with Finlandia Unsalted Butter.
- Begin by making the cake base. Mix Finlandia Unsalted Butter, egg, milk, vanilla, flour and cake mix in a mixing bowl fitted with the paddle attachment until just combined. Press into the bottom of the 9 x 13 cake pan.
- In the same bowl start making your topping. Mix Finlandia Unsalted Butter, cream cheese and vanilla until smooth. Slowly add in powdered sugar, cake flour and salt.
- Once the mixture starts to come together, add in the eggs, corn syrup and milk. Mix on medium speed for three minutes until smooth, light and fluffy.
- Spread evenly over the cake base and place into the oven. Bake until the sides are golden brown and the middle is just set and lightly golden (approximately 35 to 45 minutes). Let cool.
- Once the butter cake has cooled, sprinkle the top with powdered sugar and dig in!
Per Serving: 821 calories; 24.4 136.6 12 86 344 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I am an experienced cook and when trying a new recipe, almost always make it exactly as recommended the first time. I made this recipe exactly as recommended. The flavors were pretty good, ve...
It doesn't say cake mix. It does say cake flour & they are yummy. It's sad when someone misreads something, then criticizes it unfairly.