Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 437 cals
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Butter bottom and sides of springform pan.
- In medium bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press in bottom and two inches up the sides of pan. Set aside.
- In mixer bowl, combine creamy gourmet cheese sugar, corn starch, and flour. Beat on low speed until mixed. Beat on medium speed until creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating on medium speed only until combined, stopping mixer and scraping sides of bowl, if necessary. Pour batter over crust.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until center is set, but still jiggles slightly. To prevent overbrowning, cover top loosely with foil after 45 minutes.
- Turn oven off and leave door slightly ajar. Leave cheesecake in oven for one hour to cool gradually.
- Remove and place on cooling rack. Cool completely, about 2 1/2 hours.
- Serve at room temperature with fresh berries, or cover and refrigerate to serve cold. Store in refrigerator up to three days.
- For a delicious lemon-flavored cheesecake, replace Finlandia Vanilla Bean Creamy Gourmet Cheese with Finlandia Sweet Lemon Creamy Gourmet Cheese.
Per Serving: 437 calories; 34.9 g fat; 25 g carbohydrates; 6.1 g protein; 144 mg cholesterol; 127 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
It's difficult to make and disappointing to read a recipe that uses ingredients you can't buy locally. No one here has heard of Finlandia Vanilla Bean Creamy Gourmet Cheese, nor do they know w...
I haven't made this, yet, truth to tell, though the proportion of butter to graham crackers is way off. I would think that 2 cups graham crackers (for the crust) would use about 1/3 c. melted b...
I did not make this but I know from experience that the proportions of crumbs to butter for the crust is wrong. It is probably supposed to be 2 cups of crumbs to 1/2 or 2/3 cup of butter. I am n...
Measurements are WAY off - no way crust takes 2 cups butter. Avoid this cheesecake. There are better ones out there.