Holiday Shortbread Cookies
4 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 27 m servings 110
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together Finlandia Salted Butter and sugar on medium high until light and fluffy, about three minutes.
- On the lowest speed, stir in flour, and mix just until blended. Remove from mixer, and knead dough into a ball. Chill for one hour.
- Working with half of the dough at a time, roll it to about 1/4-inch thick on a well-floured board. Cut into desired shapes, and re-roll scraps as needed to cut more. Place cookies onto the prepared baking sheet, brush with egg wash, and decorate with sugar. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until very lightly golden brown on bottom and cooked through. Let cool about two minutes on the pan, then transfer cookies to a rack, sugar side up, to cool completely. Store in an airtight container for up to one week.
You might also like
- 1 (7 ounce) package of Finlandia Butter equals 14 tablespoons.
Per Serving: 110 calories; 6.6 11.1 1.2 18 50 Full nutrition