Ingredients8 h 10 m servings 215
- Stir together milk, honey, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; stir in oats. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Mash two bananas and stir into oatmeal. Slice remaining banana. Divide oatmeal evenly among bowls or small Mason jars; top with sliced banana, pecans, and yogurt (if using).
- Tip: Top with blueberries, raspberries or blackberries if desired.
- Tip: Use non-dairy substitutes, such as soy or almond milk if desired.
- Tip: Stir in 1/2 tsp (2 mL) chia or hemp seeds before refrigerating if desired.
Per Serving: 215 calories; 4.8 37.8 7.5 6 191 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
With any of these, texture can be an issue, but my 3yo and I really enjoyed this! It is easy to make (especially with my kid) and can be "dressed up" with other toppings that you have on hand. W...
So yummy! We used peaches in place of bananas and added a tad more sugar. Our whole family liked it!
Just like a loaf of banana bread! I halved the recipe for a very very full 500mL jar and did not add yogurt in the morning.
I just made it and I going to eat tomorrow morning for my breakfast. Exciting to eat