Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 10 m servings 215
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Stir together milk, honey, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; stir in oats. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Mash two bananas and stir into oatmeal. Slice remaining banana. Divide oatmeal evenly among bowls or small Mason jars; top with sliced banana, pecans, and yogurt (if using).
- Tip: Top with blueberries, raspberries or blackberries if desired.
- Tip: Use non-dairy substitutes, such as soy or almond milk if desired.
- Tip: Stir in 1/2 tsp (2 mL) chia or hemp seeds before refrigerating if desired.
Per Serving: 215 calories; 4.8 37.8 7.5 6 191 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
So yummy! We used peaches in place of bananas and added a tad more sugar. Our whole family liked it!