Quaker® Yogurt & Oat Pops
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients6 h servings 133
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 ice pops)
- In food processor, puree raspberries, 1/3 cup (75 mL) water, 2 tbsp (30 mL) honey, and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Reserve 1 tbsp (15 mL) oats; mix together remaining oats and honey, and yogurt.
- Spoon 2 tsp (10 mL) raspberry puree into each of 10 ice pop moulds. Divide yogurt mixture evenly among moulds; top evenly with remaining raspberry puree. Swirl together using butter knife or spoon.
- Sprinkle remaining oats evenly over top of each mould. Insert ice pop sticks into moulds; freeze for about 6 hours or until set.
- Tip: To release, dip moulds briefly in hot water.
Per Serving: 133 calories; 1.4 26.7 5 2 16 Full nutrition