Quaker® Oatmeal Toaster Waffles
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 677 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- In bowl, whisk together flour, oatmeal, cornstarch, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In separate bowl, whisk together milk, eggs and melted butter; whisk into flour mixture until smooth.
- Heat and grease waffle iron. Cook waffles, using scant cupful of batter at a time, according to manufacturer's instructions. Let cool completely on rack.
- Stack waffles between pieces of parchment paper; freeze in resealable plastic bag or airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
- To reheat: Toast frozen waffles in toaster until golden and heated through. Serve with berries and maple syrup.
- Tip: Add cinnamon to batter for cinnamon waffles.
- Tip: Serve with sliced bananas, chocolate sauce and whipped cream for a slightly decadent dessert.
- Tip: Substitute Quaker® Quick Cook Steel Cut Oats for Quaker® Regular Instant Oatmeal.
Per Serving: 677 calories; 31.1 g fat; 85.6 g carbohydrates; 17.3 g protein; 192 mg cholesterol; 925 mg sodium. Full nutrition