Quaker® Oatmeal Smoothie Swirl
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 266 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- In microwave-safe bowl, stir instant oatmeal with 2 cups (500 mL) milk; microwave for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in blender, combine remaining milk, honey, 1 cup (250 mL) berries and banana; puree until smooth. Divide oatmeal evenly among 4 bowls; top evenly with smoothie and swirl with spoon. Garnish with remaining berries.
- Tip: Sprinkle each serving with chia seeds or hemp hearts if desired.
- Tip: Garnish with a variety of fresh fruit, such as diced mango, kiwi or pineapple.
- Tip: Top with toasted shredded coconut if desired.
Per Serving: 266 calories; 2.4 g fat; 57.4 g carbohydrates; 10 g protein; 3 mg cholesterol; 167 mg sodium. Full nutrition