Quaker® No-Bake Granola and Yogurt Tarts
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 20 m servings 275
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 tarts)
- Tart Shells: Reserve 1/4 cup (60 mL) granola; set aside. In food processor, combine remaining granola, almonds and coconut; pulse until coarsely ground. Add dates, coconut oil and honey; pulse until mixture comes together.
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper or foil liners. Divide granola mixture between muffin cups, pressing bottom and sides firmly with small glass or measuring cup. Freeze overnight or until firm. (Make-ahead: Freeze in airtight container until ready to serve.)
- Filling: Mix together yogurt, honey, lime juice and lime zest. Divide evenly between tart shells.
- Topping: Divide mango evenly over yogurt mixture. Sprinkle with reserved granola.
You might also like
- Tip: Garnish with any fresh fruit desired, such as diced peaches, plums or fresh berries.
Per Serving: 275 calories; 15 33.4 5 6 31 Full nutrition