Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 20 m servings 498
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Mix onions, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, garlic, habanero pepper, and bay leaves together in a large pot. Add chicken; cover and marinate in the refrigerator, at least 1 hour.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Transfer chicken to the grill, reserving onions and marinade in the pot. Grill until browned, 5 to 10 minutes per side.
- Heat oil in a deep skillet over medium heat. Add onions to the hot oil with a slotted spoon. Cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Pour in marinade; cook and stir until heated through, about 5 minutes. Stir in chicken.
- Crumble chicken bouillon cubes and beef bouillon cube into hot water in a small bowl. Pour into the skillet. Cover and simmer until flavors combine, about 30 minutes. Stir in olives and black pepper.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute 10 chicken thighs for the chicken breast if desired.
Per Serving: 498 calories; 26.4 16.5 47.3 127 1569 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1