Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients41 m servings 270 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan with 1 teaspoon butter.
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in egg noodles and return to a boil. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 6 minutes. Drain.
- Mix Monterey Jack cheese, cottage cheese, eggs, and salt together in bowl. Pour half into another bowl. Add parsley to 1 of the bowls.
- Spread half of the egg noodles into the prepared baking pan; pour in cheese and parsley mixture. Add remaining egg noodles; top with remaining cheese mixture. Dot with remaining 1 teaspoon butter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is golden brown and bubbly, about 20 minutes. Cut into squares.
Per Serving: 270 calories; 15.5 g fat; 14.8 g carbohydrates; 17.7 g protein; 88 mg cholesterol; 473 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was really good, moist and light with a delicate flavor. I made half recipe and baked in an 8 x 8 dish; I used Colby ilo Jack cheese because I like it better. The sauce pairs perfectly with...