Ingredients41 m servings 270
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan with 1 teaspoon butter.
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in egg noodles and return to a boil. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 6 minutes. Drain.
- Mix Monterey Jack cheese, cottage cheese, eggs, and salt together in bowl. Pour half into another bowl. Add parsley to 1 of the bowls.
- Spread half of the egg noodles into the prepared baking pan; pour in cheese and parsley mixture. Add remaining egg noodles; top with remaining cheese mixture. Dot with remaining 1 teaspoon butter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is golden brown and bubbly, about 20 minutes. Cut into squares.
Per Serving: 270 calories; 15.5 14.8 17.7 88 473 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I make Moc Sou Boreg all the time, it’s a delicious Armenian Side dish! My families favorite as well! Very light version of American macaroni and cheese! Are use small curd macaroni and cheese ...
This was really good, moist and light with a delicate flavor. I made half recipe and baked in an 8 x 8 dish; I used Colby ilo Jack cheese because I like it better. The sauce pairs perfectly with...