Ingredients40 m servings 602 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine ricotta cheese, 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, egg, and Italian seasoning in a bowl.
- Cook sausage in a skillet over medium heat until no longer pink, 5 to 10 minutes; drain. Stir in marinara sauce.
- Spread 1/6 of the cheese mixture evenly on each flatbread; cover with sausage mixture. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bubbly, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Cottage cheese can be substituted for the ricotta cheese if desired.
- Hamburger can be substituted for the sausage.
Per Serving: 602 calories; 36.8 g fat; 30.5 g carbohydrates; 44 g protein; 134 mg cholesterol; 1679 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
10.11.16 I used garlic naan bread, mild Italian sausage, and my homemade marinara sauce. I must say that the ricotta in the cheese base really does make this taste a bit like lasagna. The moz...
I love this simple recipe! I used garlic naan instead of flatbread. Since I am vegetarian, I chopped up some thin "chicken" strips to replace the sausage on top and it was soo good! We plan on e...
I liked it, my family liked it. It wasn't quite at the loving it stage though. It could be the way i cooked it but it just didn't make it there yet, to me i felt that the ricotta cheese was too ...