Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 248
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Mix shrimp, salt, and pepper together in a bowl; stir in cornstarch.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium heat; add shrimp mixture. Cook until light brown, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Stir garlic into the wok; cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add egg; cook and stir until scrambled, about 3 minutes. Mix in mushrooms; cook and stir until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir mixed vegetables into the wok; cook until softened, 3 to 5 minutes. Mix in apple and raisins; add curry powder. Cook and stir until fragrant, about 3 minutes.
- Mix rice into the wok; season with soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Cook and stir until rice is heated through, 3 to 5 minutes. Add shrimp and green onion; cook and stir until warmed through, 2 to 4 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Shrimp can be substituted with processed meats (such as wieners, luncheon meat, or ham), leftover diced turkey, or 1/4 pound ground pork or chicken.
- If substituting shrimp with ground pork or chicken, season with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper and 1 teaspoon each cornstarch and sesame oil.
Per Serving: 248 calories; 5.6 37.5 12.7 110 371 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1