Santa Fe Turkey Crostini
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 m servings 290 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using a serrated knife cut baguette into 16 slices. Lightly spray both sides with olive oil cooking spray and place on baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 minutes, or until light golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Coat each crostini with Dietz & Watson(TM) Chipotle Mayo.
- Place 2 strips of turkey and provolone on top of crostini and top with a few pieces of avocado and tomato.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Per Serving: 290 calories; 11.8 g fat; 25.3 g carbohydrates; 18.1 g protein; 37 mg cholesterol; 767 mg sodium. Full nutrition