Cuban Roasted Pork Crostini
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 m servings 156 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using a serrated knife cut baguette into 16 slices. Lightly spray both sides with olive oil cooking spray and place on baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 minutes, or until light golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Coat each crostini with Dietz & Watson Stone Ground Mustard.
- Place 2 strips of roast port and 1 slice of Swiss cheese on top of crostini and top with a few slices of dill pickles. Season with salt and pepper.
Per Serving: 156 calories; 1.8 g fat; 24.6 g carbohydrates; 10.5 g protein; 15 mg cholesterol; 618 mg sodium. Full nutrition