Bacon, Tomato & Triple Cheese Grilled Cheese
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 1615
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Cook bacon and chicken bacon as required.
- Start with 2 slices of sourdough bread. Squirt both pieces with the Sandwich Spread.
- Layer 2 ounces Provolone Cheese, 2 ounces Peppadew Cheese and 2 ounces Smoked Gouda Cheese onto bread.
- Add 4 slices either Bacon or Chicken Bacon and 2 tomato slices per sandwich.
- Top with second slice of bread.
- Can be cooked on a griddle or in a panini press. Cook just until the cheese starts to melt. Serve warm.
You might also like
Per Serving: 1615 calories; 116.1 65.5 85.1 424 4122 Full nutrition